Access to all things relevant to BEP / NHS / RTA / ETC.
- Password Protected Profiles
- Access to BEPRA’s board meetings, minutes, updates and news.
- Access to information on NHS and TerraHousing and the BC Government
- Uploading and posting of your BEP pictures and videos
- Tenancy Forms and letters RTA compliant care of TRAC
- Document Incident Reports, Repairs, Bugs, Landlord Communications and Community News and Community Watch / Alerts
Active Resident Members can get their own BERPA email: Example@bruceeriksenplace.ca (*Please contact us for more details)
The Residential Tenancy Branch (RTB), is the government department that deals with tenancy law in BC. This includes the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA) and Regulation, as well as the Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act and Regulation.